Right now when you stock up on grocery cards from Safeway, Save-on-Foods, Nesters Market and Stong’s VOKRA gets a higher percentage of the profits.
These profits can really add up fast! Last year with the help of our fosters and volunteers we raised more than $3,800 which we used to buy things like cat food, litter and flea medicine.
We need to bulk buy the gift cards in order to get this higher return and that’s where you come in. We need you to order your Safeway*, Save-on-Foods**, Nesters Market and Stong’s cards by November 9.
- Safeway cards are available in $25, $50, $100 or $250
- Save-On-Foods and Nesters cards are available in $25, $50 or $100
- Stong’s cards are available in $100 or $250
- Order now – but you don’t need to pay until November 9 (We’ll even take a post-dated cheque for November 9!)
- The cards will be delivered in late mid-November in time for the holiday season.
This is a limited time offer so be sure to place your order by November 9 by emailing email@example.com and let the gift card team know what you’d like. They’ll confirm your order and contact you to arrange payment and delivery. Want to know more about our gift card program? Click here.
You can help us reach our goal of $40,000 in sales. That’s a profit of more than $3,000 for VOKRA kitties!
*Safeway gift cards can be used at Sobeys, Foodland, FreshCo, Thriftyfoods, Lawtons & Needs.
**Save-On-Foods cards can be used at PriceSmart, Overwaitea and Cooper’s Foods.