- Seek out fundraising event opportunities, research and recommend opportunities for new events;
- Build relationships with local event organizers and vendors;
- Screen event attendance requests and determine if appropriate;
- Execute and plan VOKRA events – organize information tables/booths at local pet conventions, community events and pet food stores; ensure appropriate volunteer staffing, coordinate third-party event attendance;
- Coordinate with other teams inside VOKRA as needed for events,
such as Communications, Photography, etc.
- Arrange transportation of promotional and event supplies to and from the event;
- Manage record keeping and reporting for events – money raised, inventory sold, etc.
- Participate as part of the Fundraising and Events committee, including attending quarterly meetings
- Highly organized, exceptional planner with high attention to detail;
- Desire to lead and take ownership of events;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to work collaboratively with teams and fellow volunteers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adaptable, with a keen interest in VOKRA
- Experience coordinating events
- Access to a vehicle